Below is a list of my top five (5) favorite episodes from Season Six (2013) of "MAD MEN". Created by Matthew Weiner, the series stars Jon Hamm:
FIVE FAVORITE "MAD MEN" SEASON SIX (2013) EPISODES
1. (6.11) "Favors" - Advertising executive Don Draper's efforts to help his neighbors' son evade the draft and service in Vietnam leads to a deal with agency rival Ted Chaough and a devastating discovery for his daughter Sally.
2. (6.13) "In Care Of" - Personal and business disasters leads Don, Ted and Pete Campbell lead them to consider a change of scenery in California.
3. (6.04) "To Have and to Hold" - While Don works in secret on a Heinz ketchup campaign, Joan's position as one of the firm's partners is questioned, due to trouble with Don's secretary Dawn Chambers and Harry Crane's secretary, Scarlett.
4. (6.09) "The Better Half" - While visiting his son Bobby's summer camp, Don has an eventful weekend with ex-wife Betty Francis. Meanwhile, copywriter Peggy Olson becomes unsatisfied with her apartment and boyfriend Abe Drexler.
5. (6.01-6.02) "The Doorway" - Don suffers from ennui, while he and wife Megan take a business trip to Hawaii. Roger Sterling deals with the death of his mother and Betty becomes concerned with the fate of Sally's friend.